Marana is a town in Pima County, Arizona, located northwest of Tucson, with a small portion in Pinal County. According to the 2010 census, the population of the town is 34,961. Marana was the fourth fastest-growing place among all cities and towns in Arizona of any size from 1990 to 2000.
Explore world class hiking, biking, stargazing, and native flora and fauna. The Forbes 5 Star Rated Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain sets the bar high with a world class resort, as well as outstanding dining, golf and spa facilities.
The Town of Marana is also investing in a future downtown development area that will feature high-end shopping, dining and entertainment. The community's Heritage Park and Santa Cruz River Path offer visitors a glimpse into Marana's rich history and culture, as well as attractive outdoor recreation amenities.
See all Marana Homes for Sale now by using Search Link below.
Marana, Arizona Properties
- Catalina Foothills, Arizona
- Catalina, Arizona
- Continental Ranch
- Gladden Farms, Marana
- Heritage highlands at Dove Mountain
- La Paloma Neighborhood, Arizona
- La Reserve, Oro Valley Subdivision
- Marana, Arizona
- Oro Valley, Arizona
- Rancho Vistoso, Oro Valley
- Sam Hughes Neighborhood, Arizona
- Skyranch, Marana
- Sun City Oro Valley
- Sunflower at Continental Ranch
- Tucson, Arizona
- Casas Adobes
- Shadow Hills neighborhood
- Tucson Country Club Estates